Monday, March 18, 2013

Book festival and mini-con for authors and fans of Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Steam Punk and Horror.

Hallowread is a book festival and mini-con for authors and fans of Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Steam Punk and Horror. Multi author event with various activities throughout the weekend including Ghost Tours, SteamPunk Author Tea, Author Panels, Readings, Dracula performed by Chesapeake Shakespear Company, Author/Fan Brunch. More Hallowread weekend events to be announced. October 25-27, 2013 in Historic and Haunted Ellicott City, MD.

1 comment:

  1. This was a highly informative and enjoyable post, and I truly appreciate the effort you put into creating such valuable content. The information is presented clearly and thoughtfully, making it both engaging and beneficial for readers from all backgrounds. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across management assignment help as a reliable option for students seeking professional academic guidance and support. Thank you for sharing such excellent content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

    ReplyDelete