Saturday, June 1, 2019

Meet The Sponsors

Hello HalowReaders!

Over the course of the next few months and weeks leading up to our seventh (that's right seventh) annual book festival, we'll be introducing you to our sponsors and authors. So without further ado, let's meet EverShade Publishing!

EverShade Publishing is on a mission to bring you the best in Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance. With seven different imprints, Storm, Scorch, Spark, Ember, Glow, Smolder and Enchant, authors within these genres are sure to find a home that's a perfect fit for their books and writing style. They've found their market and are zeroing in on the section of genre fiction with laser focus. We love that!

Did we mention they're open for submissions? Check out the submissions page on their website for more details on what they're looking for.

One of their widely anticipated releases is The Cursed Key! Ilona Andrews meets Tomb Raider? Sounds like a one click book to us! Read on for an excerpt!

Be sure to get your tickets for HallowRead 2019 before they sell out! Trust us, you are not going to want to miss out this year!

I had come to a dangerous place, eagerly and with abandon fully latched to my soul. Stepping out of the mud-splattered jeep, I mentally cursed the wretched thing for the banging and jostling I had received on my way up through the trees.
After a quick check that I had my knife and packs, I walked into the treacherous mysteries of the Vale do Javari.
The Amazon rainforest was vast, many portions of it unexplored, this place least of all. The ground was sodden and soft, rain-soaked leaves licking my pants as I passed. The possibility that it could have been thousands of years since humans had lived here thrilled me to the point of such utter disbelief that I didn’t hear the person behind me, at first.
“Olivia, are you listening to the man?”
I tore my eyes unwillingly from the vine-laden trees, branches twisting toward me like they were reaching for me, beckoning me to explore their depths.
Sighing sharply, I glanced over my shoulder at Kelby. He was the newbie on the team and in my opinion took too much stock in precautionary measures. No doubt the Brazilian official standing near his shoulder had been touting exactly that.
My silence giving him answer enough, Kelby shook his head. “He warns us that the area is heavily populated with an unusual amount of jaguars and to be cautious.”

2 comments:

  1. Looking for Chase card activation method, don’t worry our expert team always ready to fix your issue and provide you simple way to verification method Chase com verify card step by step.
    Looking for Chase card activation method, don’t worry our expert team always ready to fix your issue and provide you simple way to verification method Chase.com Verify Card step by step.
    Read More…

    ReplyDelete